Followers

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Horsiedoodles, Drumming and I Forgot SkyWatch Friday....

 Love that morning sun...and it lasted all day.












Drumming this afternoon.  Clyde had Sankofa posters for all of us.  The first performance is this coming Thursday and we will be there.  (I'm doing a photo shoot Wednesday).
 Quite a workout.


For as long as I can remember, Khalid and Clyde have done a spectacular job with this Dancing and Drumming Ensemble.  Wish you could all see what I'm talkin' about.
 I'd say it was near 70 when I left for home.  The campus was yellow.


Stopped at Jenny's on the way...Gary was already there helping clean up her basement.  The sump pump quit and there was 3" of water everywhere.  Fortunately the floor is tiled.  The next door neighbor had a back up (new) pump and hooked it up it minutes so things were pretty much drained when I got there.  Poor kid!

Started on dinner....
 Veggie burgers, a Saint Tim salad....
 and roasted potatoes.  Even Sara could eat this dinner.
 Auntie Reg tuned in this afternoon....she was at a bee keepers do of some sort.  Kentucky was nearly 20 degrees cooler than Brockport.

Can you believe this orchid?  It has to have blossomed 3 months ago.

Anyway....Gary got home....we ate dinner and I went out to do chores.











 I mulched the front paddock this morning and it sure looks better.  
The girls were in a modeling mode before getting tucked in....so many pictures today.

Night all.

3 comments:

Nancy J said...

Your day from start to end, lovely series of photos. Super meal, as always, and I'm sure the girls enjoyed a warmer day outside, Greetings from Jean

Val Ewing said...

The sunshine was so welcome yesterday and most of today...Sunday.
I hope the rain does not come as we need some drying time!

Strawberry Lane said...

Love the first photo of your horse looking around the corner. The sky photos are terrific.