Followers

Friday, April 19, 2013

Just Stopped By To Pick Up Al's Bird Carving For The Stone Soup Auction....

I had left my camera in the car, but had to go out and get it so I could share some of Brenda's paintings with you.  Remember Brenda?  She and Al are 1/3 of our monthly dinner get together crew.
She paints and he carves...do they ever have a great studio.  When I went up there this morning, just had to start taking pictures.  Such talent!  As some of them were under glass, I picked up a little reflection, but I think you will still be able to get the "picture."
Enjoy!  These are very special.


Below are a couple of paintings that she did twice, to see which way worked better.  
What do you think?



 Our barn....hay delivery.

 The Attica Rodeo.  One of their own had passed away and they led his horse around the arena in his honor.  So moving.



 (There's that reflection I was talking about).





 Left to right....King Mustafa, Masterpiece and Berlin.

The Skoog Farm windmill.

Is she good at this or what????

8 comments:

ann @ studiohyde said...

Gorgeous paintings, loved seeing all of them. Have a great weekend :)

Buttons Thoughts said...

Oh WOW she is very good at this. I love her work. Thank you for sharing. B

Oak Creek Ranch said...

She's good alright!

Nancy J said...

Superb paintings, I like the first one, all shades of blue, you have wonderful talent there. Cheers from Jean

Anonymous said...

Wow, amazing talent... Thanks for getting your camera!

ExploreColorado said...

They're fantastic.

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

WOW!!! What beautiful paintings and amazing talent that I am in awe of!!

Willow said...

Some very captivating art, such a talent she is.