Followers

Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Feels So Good....

This morning I took off one layer in the barn and cleaned the stalls without wearing gloves.
Pretty amazing and greatly appreciated.








 This was my favorite shot of the day.

 Just two people for class.....
 I never know how many are coming.
A lot of progress was made by Pam.  She concentrated on the water and it's looking great.


 I had a 4pm meeting today, then went to Wegmans
where I picked up a BBQued Chicken and some potato salad.
Way to late to start dinner from scratch.
 Off duty for now.


Night all.

2 comments:

Grey Horse Matters said...

Awe,she’s too adorable! What a face😊. Got up to 45 here today, felt like a heat wave.

Val Ewing said...

We had a heat wave also. I was glad for the break. We are looking at some more cold coming with some ugly weather again.